Sunday, August 31, 2008

McCain Picks Palin

hey everyone...I'm a bit pissed off and I'm not sure how many of you are as well. first off, sorry Lindsey, but I really wanted to get this out there and I really tried waiting for you to post it first. I'm kinda surprised that no one else posted about it.

My honest feelings about the Palin pick: McCain is trying a little too desperately to get the Hillary Clinton supporters. Now from my first blog, you all know that I'm a hardcore Hillary supporter...but i'm NOT gonna jump ship just because of a woman!!!! Does McCain really think that women are so stupid that we vote for gender and not for issues???? I'm sure some women did in this election, but i seriously don't think that all women did that-I think that MOST women voted for issues. Please read this article and post comments.

In the words of Hillary: If you voted for Hillary for the issues, there should be no problem whatsoever in supporting Obama.

What McCain did is a total and complete insult to women everywhere! He picked an inexperience woman to be his #2????? that makes no sense to me! Should something happen to McCain, Palin will be horrible, not only for this country but also for women!!!

btw, same sex marriages are constitutionally banned in Alaska (done before her time, but she also never tried to reverse that). I wonder what equal rights their admin will bring to this country!

-Aruna (Runie)

btw, thanks for the article Pam:)

No comments: